Douglas W. Pope was born and raised in the North Carolina piedmont. He is a working writer, currently living in the Appalachian Mountains. His work has appeared in the Nantahala Review, Southpaw Literary Journal, SWAMP Writing, and the Nomad, among others. He is working on his first novel.
- Five years and my best early morning idea for a pre-V Day gift is a plush bear. I am filled with regret. #isuckatvalentinesday #wivesfogive 5 months ago
- Federal court has vindicated #Snowden as a whistleblower. Tell @whitehouse he deserves immunity: bit.ly/snowdenhome via @aclu_action 1 year ago
- Thought everyone would get a Christmas chuckle out of this. Check it out. motherjones.com/media/2013/12/… 1 year ago
- Temporary-Post-Used-For-Style-Detection-Title-1950425980 wp.me/pOGiv-50 1 year ago
- It's 8:15. Do you know where your turkey? 1 year ago