Douglas W. Pope was born and raised in the North Carolina piedmont. He is a working writer, currently living in the Appalachian Mountains. His work has appeared in the Nantahala Review, Southpaw Literary Journal, SWAMP Writing, and the Nomad, among others. He is working on his first novel.
- It's 8:15. Do you know where your turkey? 1 week ago
- Pardon Edward Snowden wh.gov/liZnR 5 months ago
- Nothing cheers you up as much as when your dog goes total lickfest on your face--until you remember that he was just licking his penis. 7 months ago
- Stop Touching Jon Hamm's Penis! wp.me/pOGiv-4l 7 months ago
- God save me from evangelicals with high-speed Internet connections. 7 months ago